Hi

Options
Hi, I guess I am supposed to introduce myself. I am 35 (almost) :flowerforyou: I have struggled for years, with my weight. For the last 12 years I have been between 275 - 285. I have been losing some inches, my clothes fit looser, but it just doesn't mean the same as seeing that number drop. So far I have lost 14 pounds. (YAY ME) For the first time I saw the number below 275 and I cried.My daughter can't understand why I need this so much. She thinks I fine the way I am. I try to explain that I need to be heathier and get in shape, but this body of mine is all she's ever known. My husband, he's awesome, he's supporting me every step of the way. He has helped count the calories and encouraged me to exercise. he is getting ready to quit smoking so we have the opportunity to help each other. I guess I am here for extra support, being able to see what I am eating on the screen helps me make better choices. MFP has been the first thing I have found the helps me, I love my ticker and the encouragement when I do well on my goals. Thanks for letting me, ramble.

Replies

• kggroves
    kggroves Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello. Take it one day at a time. I know exactly what you are saying. I have all of the support also but this is something that you have to do on your own.