Biggest Loser

Options
Who else has been inspired by the Biggest Loser? I sure have...watching it now. Who is your favorite contestant and why? What has been the most inspirational moment this season?

Replies

• 812sara
    812sara Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I watch it every week!!!! I think they are all awesome!
  • PrincessBTits
    PrincessBTits Posts: 198
    Options
    Love it. I am currently in 2 biggest loser challenges plus I just finished one 3 weeks ago (I won it).
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Good for you eviltera! Keep it up!
  • makeupartist12
    Options
    me too!!!!.....i love Irene!!!! A latin thing lol
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i'm pretty much obsessed!! Courtney was my favorite... she is very inspirational. I also did a biggest loser challange at my gym and won!! 13 lbs in 8 weeks!!!
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    First time watching it from the start of the season till the end....It IS truly inspirational. No Aha moments though. Hated to see Arthur go though!!
  • speckledbandit
    speckledbandit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Olivia!!!!!!!!! She's so freakin' cute. Very inspired!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • TwilaG
    TwilaG Posts: 134
    Options
    I watch it every week too. Irene seems like the one least heard from. The quiet ones are the ones to watch. Olivia is seems so strong.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Im watching it now toooo!!!! :D Dont really have a fav but out of the ones remaining I love Olivia
  • smbakke77
    Options
    Courtney is awesome...even as a guy she was very inspirational to me. Irene has been amazing...they are all my favorite though because they put themselves out there for all of us to see and they all succeeded whether or not they are still there or not.
  • smbakke77
    Options
    Olivia is very cute! I agree!
  • soooooowhatnow
    Options
    Olivia's my fav!!!
  • msproducer
    msproducer Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Hannah. I love her attitude & determination. I hope her or Olivia win. They were alot heavier than I am now & seeing all the work they have put in has encouraged me to know that I can reach my goal weight of 155 lbs.
  • dimplz1965
    dimplz1965 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I think they are all awesome. Years past there were "strategies". This year it seems they all want the same thing -- to get to a healthy weight and stay there the rest of their lives! And I'm sure the money thing is in the back of their minds too!
  • nikki8marie
    nikki8marie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I love Biggest Loser. It's the only show that I make sure to watch as it comes out. I was really happy to see that no one was eliminated last week. My favorite would be Austin or Olivia. I think they both have really great personalities. I like that Olivia is an opera singer trying change her lifestyle so she can play the roles she had always wanted to. Austin would make a good winner because he cause any drama and works hard to develop who he wants to be.

I can't watch it tonight, I have to wait to watch it online tomorrow. But it really gets me excited to lose weight, especially because I have a lot to lose.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I also hope Hannah or Olivia wins this season..
  • Redneckgirl924
    Options
    I'm inspired by all of the contestants. They had the guts to do their weightloss in front of everyone and put themselves out there for everyone to judge. I just told myself this year that if they can be that brave and do it in front of everyone, I should be able to do it in the privacy of my own home and work. So my friend and I started a weightloss challenge at work and got our whole floor involved and we do weekly weigh-ins to keep us motivated.

I hope Hannah or Irene wins!
  • OliveLucas
    OliveLucas Posts: 84
    Options
    This season is interesting... a lot of "drama", and I was surprised and disappointed that Rulon decided to go home.
    For the remaining, Olivia is my favorite.
  • smbakke77
    Options
    Olivia's voice is amazing!

Glad to hear that it has inspired all of you as it has me!
  • tigereyz30
    tigereyz30 Posts: 35
    Options
    I love this season! I got into it a little late into the season, maybe 3 weeks in or so, but I have watched it every week since. This is the first season that I really have hated to see anyone go. No one seemed overly pompous or rude. Maybe Rulon a bit but I was even sad to see him walk. They just all truly want to make positive changes in their lives but aren't trying to tear anyone else down in the process. I am having a hard time deciding who I would like to see win. I really like Irene. She has slowly blossomed over the season and it was wonderful to see her realize how beautiful she truly is on last week's episode. Olivia is so talented as well. I'll be happy to see any of them win. They all deserve it!