NEW SHOES!

Options
I am so excited! Over the lunch hour I bought new running shoes. Not just any new, but shoes that actually feel good and fit right. I can't wait to try them out. I went to a shop that analyzes how you walk, asks questions about any discomfort while working out and then just starts bringing all these shoes for you to try on.

I could definitely feel the difference in how my foot stabilized when walking with a shoe that's designed for my type of gait. YAY!

Replies

• velixis
    velixis Posts: 8
    Options
    I am so excited! Over the lunch hour I bought new running shoes. Not just any new, but shoes that actually feel good and fit right. I can't wait to try them out. I went to a shop that analyzes how you walk, asks questions about any discomfort while working out and then just starts bringing all these shoes for you to try on.

I could definitely feel the difference in how my foot stabilized when walking with a shoe that's designed for my type of gait. YAY!
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    YAY FOR YOU! Now you have to take me with you to get some for me! I hope you notice a big difference while we're on our walk tonight!:flowerforyou:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Ooh that sounds exciting! Yay for you :D
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya. Once in my life I have a great pair of shoes and ya know what, it doesn't matter about the brand or the price. I wear a 7 1/2 to a 8. I tried on all the womens tennis shoes the other day and they just didn't feel right. Then I saw some NB mens for sale in the running shoe area. OMG ya'll, I love them. So I bought them.

I never thought a man's pair of running shoes could be so devine!!!!!!
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    A good pair of shoes has made my exercising a lot easier! I have a pronation that was putting pressure on my knees that caused quite a bit of pain and knee popping! Since I started with the correct shoe and insert, pain and popping are gone! Yes, I pay more for my shoes, but have eliminated pain, doctor visits, and the possibility of surgery in the near future. YEA! A necessary investment for our health!