THE GOOD WIFE

Options
Breckgirl
Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
How sad is it that I flexed out of work to watch this tonight? Talk about needing to get a life! LOL What TV show are you addicted to?

Replies

• psi_overtake
    psi_overtake Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been addicted to The Daily Show and The Colbert Report for a while now! They're my source for news, other than NPR
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Bones.
  • mbowman323
    mbowman323 Posts: 216
    Options
    That's why I love my dvr :D
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    The Good Wife is a good one. I am also addicted to Project Runway and Top Chef.
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    I've been addicted to The Daily Show and The Colbert Report for a while now! They're my source for news, other than NPR

I work nights and can't see anything before 10:00 pm. I miss night time TV.
  • CarlydogsMom
    CarlydogsMom Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I haven't found a show to be addicted to after Monk left the airwaves. Re-runs of Monk, for sure.
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    That's why I love my dvr :D

Until I'm through school I can't afford that or the time to watch everything I would record. Is it 2014 yet? LOL
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Too many to list ... well ok I'll try, I usually wait and watch the seasons all at once though =)

Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, The Killing, Supernatural, Fringe, Modern Family, East bound and Down, Weeds, Family Guy, Tosh.0, and Parks and Rec
  • exercisechic927
    exercisechic927 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    House, The Voice, Deadliest Catch, Celebrity Apprentice.....YIKES I have a lot of shows that I like that must be why I am not losing weight faster! hahahhaa I also like American Pickers and Pawn Stars.....
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    NCIS, SURVIVOR, DANCING WITH STARS, BUT MY ALL TIME FAV. WAS GHOSTWHISPERER!!!!:sad:
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    I haven't found a show to be addicted to after Monk left the airwaves. Re-runs of Monk, for sure.

I love Monk! So original!
  • sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am totally addicted to 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom. I know, I know... but damn I love it! :D
  • eugene1987
    eugene1987 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who - All 11 of them!
  • emadigan
    emadigan Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I watch way too much TV!

Say Yes to the Dress, Four Weddings, Teen Mom, The Biggest Loser, Glee, Parenthood, Quints by Surprise, and (I'm going to say it) Jersey Shore. Yes, I absolutely love Jersey Shore.
  • AniSlim
    AniSlim Posts: 8
    Options
    I know, it looks like it will be so sad tonight..... her husband and best friend!
  • MoonShadow_1au
    MoonShadow_1au Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My fav of all time must be Lexx (reason for my icon ;) ). But I also religiously watch

CSI (all of them)
    NCIS
    Bones
    Desperate Housewives (talk about getting a life 8o)
    Big Bang Theory
    Two and a Half Men (R.I.P. Charlie Scheen k/o'ed by own hand)
    Top Gear

And then there are the DVD series I just have to have
    Lexx
    Battlestar Galactica (new one)
    Tru Blood
    Farscape
    Andromeda
    Southpark
    Family Guy
    Futurama
    Drawn Together

and on my todo list
    Bionic Woman (new one)
    Terminator: Sarah Conner Chronicals

Just as well I get the stationary bike out for lunch time viewing !!
  • monoxidechick
    monoxidechick Posts: 339
    Options
    Do not have cable TV and very proud of that. I watch some shows on netflix, but most are older shows and I am not obsessed with most of these. Some include: Satisfaction, The L Word, the Office, Family Guy...But I usually just put them on and find something else to do.

Reruns of Seinfeld will always be my FAV, I have all the DVDs and can watch them over and over again any time, any place and laugh every time.
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Community.
    True Blood.
    The Inbetweeners.

!!
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Bones, Walking Dead, House, NCIS, Army Wives, V just a few I dvr :)
  • psi_overtake
    psi_overtake Posts: 7 Member
    Options

I work nights and can't see anything before 10:00 pm. I miss night time TV.

I just moved into an apartment and decided not to get cable, so I don't have anything xD I can catch most things on youtube and hulu, though~ You should try hulu!