Biggest Loser Final 4 Tonight

Jbauer41
Jbauer41 Posts: 55
edited 5:35AM in Chit-Chat
I am so excited -- any ideas on who you think will go home tonight??? I am addicted to this show -- and I HATE reality shows. :happy:

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    I think IRENE will go.
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    I think Jay will go...
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    i just hope the Olivia and Hannah stay!
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    or hannah
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    I'm kinda thinking Jay as well.
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    i want jay to go home, i have not liked him and his daughter from the beginning.. go hannah and olivia. yay
  • Hannah and Olivia need to stay! Austin too :)
  • mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    If anyone knows who went home, I would love to know. Having some severe weather here tonight, so the last 15 minutes of the show were interrupted with weather updates. A good thing, but still want to know how the show came out.
  • Watching now- so motivating to see the differences in all of them!
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Jay i'm thinking... i'm watching now.
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    I want either Hannah or Olivia to go...
  • Jbauer41
    AUSTIN! Can't believe he only lost 1 pound -- holy cow.
  • pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    I love that show!:happy: I look to the contestants for inspiration. The difference between this and other reality shows is that this really is hard work blended with self realizations and this is what makes it so good. I could never go on that show. These people are so courageous. OMG! I think it's Austin, that makes me sad.
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    lol...austin was trying to sweat off the weight i bet he retained water from not drinking
  • Jbauer41
    It's Austin -- He lost a lot of weight tho -- love the transformation! (Hated his hair in the beginning.) Ha!
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Nooooooo not Austin!!! Should have been one of the purple girls!! Don't like them don't know why they just irritate me!! Oh well rooting for Jay now.
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    wow Jay has a really good shot at winning this if he can lose alot before finale
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    Nooooooo not Austin!!! Should have been one of the purple girls!! Don't like them don't know why they just irritate me!! Oh well rooting for Jay now.
    yay i hated austin and his dad!! jay never seems to lose his belly fat for some reason his legs and arms are like sticks
  • theresnoeggs
    theresnoeggs Posts: 188 Member
    I am so mad Austin went home. When they showed his 1 lb weight loss I actually cried. LOL! I was happy it wasn't Olivia, but devastated it was him. I really wished it was Jay. Cannot stand him.
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    At this point, I hate seeing any of them go home. I don't have a reason, but I don't care for the sister with the blonde hair(can't remember her name right now).
This discussion has been closed.