Need to vent: Tired of comments

Options
2»

Replies

• Choirgirl37
    Choirgirl37 Posts: 255
    Options
    You are a total inspiration to me. I NEED you to keep going. Keep doing what makes you happy and healthy. :flowerforyou:
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Don't let them get you down! You are doing great things for yourself and your loved ones who will get to have you in their lives for longer! I need to get my wedding ring sized down too, when my fingers aren't swollen up it rubs and almost falls off! SUCH a good feeling though!

Haters gonna hate!

haters-gonna-hate-32402-1270523864-286.jpg

This image made my husband's day (and I quote)...he is still laughing.

As for the comments, you are such an encourager and I know that you can put these words aside and show love to these people--repay evil with good.
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    :-D I loves it!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    MFP Peeps are the best...thanks!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Who the hell says "you're looking sickly" besides old Italian/Jewish grandmothers? Seriously.
  • bsexton3
    bsexton3 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. Remember, with a society that is overweight and obese, getting near normal is now sickly.

My wife has weighed the same since starting high school 30 years ago. When we joined MFP, she lost 15 pounds the healthy way, through diet and exercise, and is right in the middle of her ideal BMI. Yet, when my mom came to visit for Easter, she took me aside and yelled at me for forcing her to get so skinny. "Just because you are losing extra weight doesn't mean you need to push your wife to anerexia." Needless to say, I gave her a piece of my mind.

And, I am still a ways from my goal, and people have been saying it to me. I take it from the source. One guy was at least honest. When he heard how much I ride my bike, he said he rides his motorcycle that much. I said I was doing it to get in shape. He commented that he like his Dunlop shape. His belly has done lopped over his belt. I am glad I don't look like that any more.

Keep up the good work.