newbie here...

Options
Well as everyone else I'm here to make a new start.I believe it is time to not only create a healthier lifestyle but to make a definite effort to become more active. My sister and I fell upon this website and knew it was time to make a change. While I know this journey will be trying at times I know it will be worth it in the end. So I look forward to meeting you all and good luck to everyone on their journey:)

Replies

• henney16
    henney16 Posts: 288
    Options
    Welcome! I too am new to the site and find it very helpful. There is a lot of good information and a lot of good people in the same boat who are very helpful and supportive. Good luck to you in your journey!!!
  • bluedee77
    bluedee77 Posts: 18
    Options
    Thanks henney..same to you:)
  • srkandygirl
    Options
    Welcome. I am fairly new too. Tried this several times but now I am serious. Only on a week but working hard at it.:smile:
  • lozf85
    lozf85 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! We’re all here to help and support – hope you truly enjoy your journey!
  • Danlol
    Danlol Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome!
    I have been at this for about 4 weeks now, 2 weeks diligently and i'vw already seen a huge difference. The resources on this site are awesome and make tracking foor and excercise a breeze!!! The support you get on here is fantastic. You never feel alone and can have any question aswered in a snap! Good luck with your journey. If your really mentally ready you can do it physically!
    P.S. if check out the mobile app! AWESOME!

Daniell

5600123.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bluedee77
    Options
    @kandygirl..thanks..nothing worth it ever comes easy..u will do great:)
  • bluedee77
    Options
    Thanks loz...I can see already the great motivation ppl provide here.its great.
  • bluedee77
    Options
    tthanks daniol..I look forward to this journey and I know you will do great.that is fantastic that your seeing results.keep up the great work.I hav already checked out the app.Love it..thanks for the heads up on it though:)