I'm a newbie, hi all

Options
Hello, my name is Anica. I'm finally mentally ready to lose this extra person I been carrying around. I am going to lose this 70 pounds of luggage. I would love to meet new and encouraging people so I stay focused and help others likewise. Look forward to this journey . Stay fab ladies

Replies

• courtx3
    courtx3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Danica, I am new here as well. My name is Courtney and I am trying to lose 30 pounds, maybe 50, just depends. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully we can support each other.
  • Dellonious1
    Dellonious1 Posts: 209
    Options
    HI THERE WELCOME to MFP...Ive been here a week now, JUST love this place.
    Add me if you like..I am going to loose 150lbs..
    ~Amy~
  • icechick77
    icechick77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi... I'm new too. Was just told about this site today which was awesome because today I made the decision to drop these 60/70lbs that have crept up on me in the past year!
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Hey..welcome all you little newbie girls! You'll find lots of friends here for support and motivation.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i love encouraging others....i will add you as a friend
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    HI THERE WELCOME to MFP...Ive been here a week now, JUST love this place.
    Add me if you like..I am going to loose 150lbs..
    ~Amy~
    i think u will do it!!! good luck!!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Anica. I'm finally mentally ready to lose this extra person I been carrying around. I am going to lose this 70 pounds of luggage. I would love to meet new and encouraging people so I stay focused and help others likewise. Look forward to this journey . Stay fab ladies
    you will love it here!! lots of support and motivation as well as inspirations! the nice thing about it too is that when we stray a bit, we get back on track with the help of our friends on here.
  • blkelley
    blkelley Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi there! Congrats on deciding to change. Nice to meet you :)
  • blkelley
    blkelley Posts: 7
    Options
    Good luck!