I love My Fitness Pal

Options
i joined My Fitness Pal due to the sucess of my Sister. I have fell in love with tracking my meals and exercise. I feel better than ever and are proud of my sucess so far. i joined in Aug and in 2 weeks have lost and maintained the loss of 3 ibs, already loosing inches in neck and hips. My cloths are looser so i know i am loosing inches. I have tried to get my husband to join, not luck thus far :)

I recommend this site to anyone that is wanting to loose weight but have not found the will power. I promise you will loose and the healthy way so that you maintain the loss!!

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• Toby
    Toby Posts: 17
    Options
    i joined My Fitness Pal due to the sucess of my Sister. I have fell in love with tracking my meals and exercise. I feel better than ever and are proud of my sucess so far. i joined in Aug and in 2 weeks have lost and maintained the loss of 3 ibs, already loosing inches in neck and hips. My cloths are looser so i know i am loosing inches. I have tried to get my husband to join, not luck thus far :)

I recommend this site to anyone that is wanting to loose weight but have not found the will power. I promise you will loose and the healthy way so that you maintain the loss!!

Good luck everyone!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    aw great to hear that and welcome!!!!! I know you've been here but just so happy to finally meet you and hear about your success so far!!!

I feel the same way hon!

hugs and keep up the great job....and sister too!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Welcome to the Forum! :flowerforyou:
  • Toby
    Toby Posts: 17
    Options
    85002.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    :happy:
    Hey Guys - thanks for the encouragement! I'm so excited about getting my body back one day soon.
    Check out the Jillian 30 day Challenge post - I am going to try this - have ordered my video and ready to roll