Wii Diehards...What is your routine?

Options
MKPRN
MKPRN Posts: 46 Member
I have been working out with my wii for about 2 weeks now. I am doing the 30 day challenge with EA sports and add about 30 minutes of Zumba or Just Dance 1 or 2.

I am trying to think how I will change it up after I finish the 30 day challenge to keep it interesting. I might get the EA sports 2. Just wondering what others are doing to get the most out of their workouts?

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say that I am a diehard...but I def use the wii on occassion for my workouts! My faves, in order of most fave to least fave, are: Wii Active, Wii Fit, Zumba, Biggest Loser, and Jillian Michaels!!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    My fave is Step to The Beat (Walk In Out in USA). Means I get a decent step count too......and counts calories burnt as well!! Try and do at least an hour most days......

Sue :smile: x
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    30 mins or so on just dance, between 30 and 45 on boxing, not all in one go mind, around 45 mins on the cycling on wii sports resort and 15-30 mins on the sword fighting on wii sports resort all depends on how annoyed I get with my progress on that one tho lol. I'm thinking of getting ea sports active at some point, but I get the best workout on the boxing
  • Eve1972
    Eve1972 Posts: 297
    Options
    I go all my workouts using the Wii. I have EA Sports Active 1, 2 and More Workouts, Just Dance 1 & 2, Biggest Loser, Fitness Coach, Country Dancing, Broadway Dancing, Golds Gym Cardio Workout, and a few more I can't remember.

Right now I am doing the EA Sports Active 2 9 week Challenge and Golds Gym Cardio (which is essentially a cardio boxing workout)
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    I do all my workouts on the wii or xbox kinect, how is the boxing in other games other than wii sports as I find that it won't let me block and often doesn't connect with the target, the gloves go way wide even tho I'm not aiming there
  • fcrisswell
    fcrisswell Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Love my wii....since the only time I get in exercise is after the kids are in bed and well, can't leave the house then LOL.

I am currenty on the Golds Gym Cardio...loved the boxing on Wii fit plus to I got this game since it is boxing mostly...as you go you unlock harder levels and some different exercises like jump rope, running, etc.

I also have the Walk It Out game...but I use my minitramploene with it. Walking on the balance board felt like doing nothing so I had to get MORE from it. Love the trampoline.

When I am pressed for time or get interupted by kids or the phone a lot I use the fit plus. (Golds Gym Cardio, you cannot pause which is kind of annoying with kids that interupt frequently)
  • MKPRN
    MKPRN Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That is a great idea adding a trampoline! I never thought about including one.

I am thinking my next games will be EA 2 after I finish the 30 day challenge on EA1. I also am thinking about getting Gold's cardio because I love kick boxing.