Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

taking off the sparkle kilt...

jamerz3294
jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
...and going to bed. I'll hafta put in a closed closet as the thing is just SO bright! Thanx again for all the fun, and I'll wrap it around me again in the morning. G'night all my peeps! Luvya and hugz! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    ...and going to bed. I'll hafta put in a closed closet as the thing is just SO bright! Thanx again for all the fun, and I'll wrap it around me again in the morning. G'night all my peeps! Luvya and hugz! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    LOL @ sparkle kilt...nighty night!
  • woohoo take it off!!!!...oh wait... um... hope that didn't make you uncomfortable... ummm... goodnight
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    night night baby jamerz! lol

see tom. bright and early...wear the kilt its soooo you!

hugs!
    Ali
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    So far this is the "bright" part of my day...
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    woohoo take it off!!!!...oh wait... um... hope that didn't make you uncomfortable... ummm... goodnight

alife...remember the film you pit guys saw on harrassment hon.....yup that right....that was a close one! ....:wink:
  • woohoo take it off!!!!...oh wait... um... hope that didn't make you uncomfortable... ummm... goodnight

alife...remember the film you pit guys saw on harrassment hon.....yup that right....that was a close one! ....:wink:
    i was just being supportive of my fellow pit member, was umm... cheering him on...like...wooo!!! good job i knew you could do it.... the kind that used to be followed up by a goodgame, but apparently that is a no-no now as well:tongue:
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    that's AWESOME :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.