How do you get the motivation to workout??

Options
2»

Replies

• chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    ive said it before, i'll say it again... bodyrock.tv!

she just posted a 6 minute workout last week. they're typically 10-20 minutes long and different every day!

Body rock has some tough workouts!! HIIT
  • berriman
    berriman Posts: 15
    Options
    The Couch 2 5K program is great for getting you in to running. Highly recommend it!

Once you've started enter yourself for a 5K fun run at the end of the program to give you something to work towards and keep you motivated to keep doing it!
  • allisong83
    allisong83 Posts: 11
    Options
    I have different visuals that I use for my motivation. I have a picture that was taken when I was at what is now, my goal weight. I keep it on top of my dresser. I picture myself in a bikini on a boat.

I also listen to my body. Take today as an example, I did Jillian's 30 Day Shred workout for 40 minutes, weight training for 20 minutes, and played catch with my boyfriend for 20 minutes yesterday so today I am really tight. So, I am going to do Bethany Frankel's yoga for an hour.

I mentioned that I played catch with my boyfriend. This is one of my favorite fun exercises. Time flies by, we laugh, and I burn usually around 75 calories! :-)

Also, if you are feeling unmotivated, change into your workout clothes. Once you get off the couch, out of your PJ's (or waitress uniform) you will automatically feel more motivated.

And remember, every minute count! Even if you only get 10 mins of jogging in, it's better than nothing! :-)