Back Again!!

dlou1979
dlou1979 Posts: 9
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hi All

This is my second time here lost nearly 2 stone the first time and then since November put it all back on again, am gutted!!! But have to make sure I deal with why I keep yo-yo ing and try again. Anyone have similar experiences or tips for me?

Thanks

Replies

• martazdz
    martazdz Posts: 89 Member
    I had it the same after I gave up weight watchers :( I can feel your pain, back to square one hehe But I guess if we did it once, we can do it again !!!
  • dlou1979
    Thats what I keep telling myself, damn chocolate and crisps just ban them all!! lol
  • martazdz
    True, true!
    I blame my boyfriend and his drawer of sweeties and his abilities to cook haha
  • jessvdm
    jessvdm Posts: 9 Member
    Can totally relate! The hardest part is keeping it off! I am also back after a while just because I feel myself slipping back into old habits of raiding the cupboard and grazing when I am feeding my daughter her lunch and dinner. AGH. It is hard not to feel like you don't have a lot of control. But I guess that is why we have this tool and a community to vent to. Good luck and keep reminding yourself why you are here in the first place and how great you felt when you were at your ideal weight. :)
  • dlou1979
    I'm tempted to hang the jeans I loved wearing on the fridge to keep me motivated, a little impractical though lol
  • martazdz
    maybe tight them to handels so its more effort to open the fridge and by the time you take it off you lose your cravings hahahha
This discussion has been closed.