What happens next?

Options
2»

Replies

• MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Can I ask something though? Does MFP recognise when you're at your goal and advise calorie intake accordingly? I mean my 'ideal' weight has a pretty large range (40 lbs) and I'd be happy to be within the high end of that. I intend to keep up my Wii Fit and definitely my Pilates but I'm nervous about choosing my meals 'on my own' so to speak as I've seen the calorie content of foods that I have always considered to be 'super healthy'! I love love MFP for taking the guesswork and stress out of meal planning so I guess I just want reassurance that it will help me maintain.

Lami

Thats a good question, and one i would also like to know the answer too. With the whole calorie issue ive learnt a lot of info for the food i eat so in that respect i think i can manage although i am now getting bored of the same foods. Good luck with your journey
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!