Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Small Moments feel Huge

stacystar
stacystar Posts: 175 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
My jammie pants are not as tight in the butt anymore. Ahhhhhhhhh

Replies

• stacystar
    My jammie pants are not as tight in the butt anymore. Ahhhhhhhhh
  • pros696
    pros696 Posts: 80
    Congrats...I have to use the draw strings on my shorts that I wear to bed.
  • stacystar
    Doesn't it feel good?!?
  • pros696
    Yeah, I have a feeling this weight loss thing is going to cost me alot of money. My pants don't fit without a belt and its running out of notches.
  • stacystar
    You can't put a price on health though

You could try second hand stores to get you through until you get to your goal--that way it's not as cha-chingey. Myself, I have a vast aray of sizes in my closet--it's like having my own store. I so badly want to get back into those size 10 z. cavarich jean shorts (from like 1994) and I don't care how out of date they will be once I can get into them.
  • pros696
    You will get there soon enough. Just keep on keepin on.
  • stacystar
    I'll be posting pictures for all to see when it happens too-hehe:laugh:
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Pros, where in Oregon are you? (Native, but in AZ now.)
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Stacy

Wooot!

My jeans butt is getting looser too. :happy: Oh happy day.
  • stacystar
    Congrats--

I can't wait until my current pants look like I'm smuggling a 3 year old in the back. (Okay I wont wear them when they look like that, but it will be a good feeling)
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Congrats!! Thats awesome! :bigsmile:

I went from size 18-20 to now a size 13-14. I have 1 pair of pants that fit right, the rest all give me a saggy butt. My sis makes fun of me for it, but I dont care. hahaha The only person I need to impress is my husband, and even though my butts sagging he loves how I am smaller! haha
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    I am wearing a shirt to work today, which had always just thought of. :)
    Way to go guys!
    Cheers! :drinker:
    Keep going!
  • pros696
    Pros, where in Oregon are you? (Native, but in AZ now.)

Soon to be the capitol again
  • stacystar
    Congrats!!!
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Yay! I love non-scale victories. Before long you'll be buying all new jammies. :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Good for you!!

I wore my black dress slacks with no 'stretch' in them and they loooooked gooooooood!!
    That was my last pair in the back of the closet....going shopping this weekend!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Yeah, I have a feeling this weight loss thing is going to cost me alot of money. My pants don't fit without a belt and its running out of notches.

I can so relate! I had to go buy some suspenders so that my pants, and shorts don't drop off! I had just purchased 2 pairs of shorts before I started here, and neither of them fit now, in only 4 weeks! Woooo hoooo! As for the bedtime jammies... elastic is still my friend, lol!

Oh yeah, I used to live in Eugene, go Ducks! :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.