Not much...but something!

Options
I'm so proud and so addicted to this forum. I love looking at all of your pictures and reading all of your stories. It is so inspirational and so welcoming thank you so much for that.

Through this forum I have also learned that I am NOT ALONE in this battle with weight-- including but not limited to the confusion, the time, and the expectations-- some of them unrealistic.

So, this is not much. But I jumped with joy today to see I had lost 5 pounds. It has taken me 2 weeks of MFP and a trainer to do it. But I did it.

And today, a special shout-out to all of those people who said you have to eat enough-- I took a chance on it and YOU ARE RIGHT. So, 5lbs down- 25 (at least!) more to go.

Thanks. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    5 pounds is a big deal... and it is so important. every pound counts and yes, this site is very inspirational. Wishing you many more fitness successes!
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    Great job!

This is such an amazing site. I have learned a lot and always receive so much encouragement and inspiration. I am addicted...and I really should be working:)

Good luck and keep up the great work!
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! :)
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Awesome work...It has taken me 130 days to lose 1 pound short of 20(19)hahaha....but I'm not giving up and I feel very good about that 19...I know I'm more healthy and getting fit and my body is toning...my skin is not sagging so it beats a huge fast weight loss for me...now 20 to go...so I'm with you on this journey...good luck!!!
  • turbogirl4christ
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! THATS AWESOME!!!! *happy dance*
  • Cking86
    Cking86 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yay at those 5 lbs. Keep it up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!