wow!!!! you are having a great year! :)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You're done an amazing job.....Keep up the good work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Quite a difference. Keep it up!!!!
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    :smile: Great job!!!!!
  • yellowpear
    yellowpear Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    wow! big difference. please share with us what you did. you have lost a lot of inches off you tummy. i have got a huge tummy & i really need to lose it all. please share your experiences with us.
  • dekarlo08
    dekarlo08 Posts: 102
    Options
    wow! big difference. please share with us what you did. you have lost a lot of inches off you tummy. i have got a huge tummy & i really need to lose it all. please share your experiences with us.

I exercise alot!!! 6 days a week. If I can't go tithe gym I do videos at home. ( turbo fire, hip hop abs, biggest loser) If I do go to the gym I take zumba and spin classes. I don't deprive myself with my diet. If I want something I eat it, just not to much. I snack differently. Less chips and candy, more yogurt and cottage cheese. My favorite snacks are world table pita crisps and world table jalapeno cheddar cornbread squares. Oh yeah, don't forget the water!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!