Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need Ideas

neha_duvvuri
neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Yaa! I know, this forum should have fitness related queries. But since we share all ups n downs of our life, on n off scale(:tongue: ), I would like some suggestions on iPhone development.
There is a hackathon in NL for iPhone dev. Need to build an app in 3-4 hrs. Gimme ideas. What do you want your phone to do for you. I need a hitting idea, to get to one of the best apps there.
Me n my bf would be participating hopefully.
We do have many games on iphone. Many weight trackers with graph as well. Many GTD apps. Type in whatever comes to your mind. What app would you like on your phone, that will make your life easier/more fun.
And promise, whatever we make, goes free on app store. :drinker:
I really appreciate, all your help guys.
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Yaa! I know, this forum should have fitness related queries. But since we share all ups n downs of our life, on n off scale(:tongue: ), I would like some suggestions on iPhone development.
    There is a hackathon in NL for iPhone dev. Need to build an app in 3-4 hrs. Gimme ideas. What do you want your phone to do for you. I need a hitting idea, to get to one of the best apps there.
    Me n my bf would be participating hopefully.
    We do have many games on iphone. Many weight trackers with graph as well. Many GTD apps. Type in whatever comes to your mind. What app would you like on your phone, that will make your life easier/more fun.
    And promise, whatever we make, goes free on app store. :drinker:
    I really appreciate, all your help guys.
    :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.