TLT Thursday 28

Hey guys! How is you day so far?

Mine has started good. 55 minutes of intervals. FYI, there is a group on the exercise forum starting a challenge. The challenge is to do the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels, for the whole month of September. The is A LOT of people interested. I am going to try it. It sound pretty good, something different for me.

Well, have a great day. It's almost the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MK

Replies

• mamakitty
    mamakitty Posts: 249
    Hey guys! How is you day so far?

Mine has started good. 55 minutes of intervals. FYI, there is a group on the exercise forum starting a challenge. The challenge is to do the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels, for the whole month of September. The is A LOT of people interested. I am going to try it. It sound pretty good, something different for me.

Well, have a great day. It's almost the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MK
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    My day was pretty good. Ate some m&ms at work today which threw my total off, but I burned 171 calories walking to basketball training today, and 510 calories at training itself, so I made up for it! Yay!! It's bedtime here but I hope all of your Thursdays are fantastic!
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Good morning-
    I am really sore from the weights yesterday so I decided to wait until tonight to exercise- and will do some intervals and then back to weights tomorrow again.

I also work up REALLY hungry and it was hard to get a grip on it.
    There is a potluck today at work and most of my co workers eat really crappy and I decided to make "healthier" brownies. But in the process of making the brownies I ended up eating a lot of the dough. I felt really sick afterwards and decided that the sugar just made me feel yucky and why was I eating something that made me feel so bad. This morning I woke up and threw out the brownies and decided that I wouldnt eat at the potluck. I know the food isnt going to be what I want to be eating but I can bring my own and socialize.

Good lesson learned. Also- why was I making brownies if I am trying to eat healthier???
    Back to planning and getting back in track!
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Good morning-
    I am really sore from the weights yesterday so I decided to wait until tonight to exercise- and will do some intervals and then back to weights tomorrow again.

I also work up REALLY hungry and it was hard to get a grip on it.
    There is a potluck today at work and most of my co workers eat really crappy and I decided to make "healthier" brownies. But in the process of making the brownies I ended up eating a lot of the dough. I felt really sick afterwards and decided that the sugar just made me feel yucky and why was I eating something that made me feel so bad. This morning I woke up and threw out the brownies and decided that I wouldnt eat at the potluck. I know the food isnt going to be what I want to be eating but I can bring my own and socialize.

Good lesson learned. Also- why was I making brownies if I am trying to eat healthier???
    Back to planning and getting back in track!
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    thanks for the FYI MK. sound like your back to feeling better.
    Potluck.......... I love potluck I would have ate thoughs brownies
    I'm happy to report I'mon track I did delt this morning headed out for 5k then traps this afternoon.
    I have gate guard tomorrow so if I get a chance to post it want be till late in the day. so have a good weekend