Replies

• rgessley
    rgessley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My blue eyes and my organization. :)
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I love my smile and I'm starting to love my arms because finally I can start seeing some definition in them.
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    My calves, they are strong and sexy!!! I am getting there with my thighs as well!!
  • jackthelad66
    Options
    Great thread, and made me think a bit. The thing I love about myself is that I am a great Dad and a great husband. I know that I am because my wife and kids always remind me.
  • Furrytreats
    Furrytreats Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I like my saucy personality.
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    The one thing I love about myself would be my Butt, that may be shallow, however, that's what I get most compliments on :-)
  • drjennelle
    drjennelle Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    oooo what a darling thread :love:

physical: i love my arms & shoulders! ever since i started working out they have become defined and if i ever feel like ive had a bad food day or haven't worked out and im "back to where i started" (yes i like to be dramatic sometimes haha) - i can look at my arms and think OH NO chickie, you still got this :wink:

non-physical: my ability to be calm and rational and my ocd tendencies :smile: i grew up in a chaotic household with lots of constant changes and instability. as an adult, i have learned the importance of consistency and stability and how staying level headed can really be the key to personal happiness success :happy: and although at times im sure it drives others nuts, my love for organization, 90-degree angles, cleanliness, and overall pleasant/ matching aesthetics is a part of my self-concept that i both embrace and adore! we all have to love our crazies :heart:
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I love my ability (and desire, because sometimes I have to work at it) to find something good in everyone. I truly believe in the inherent worth and dignity of every person. I like that about myself because it helps me to treat others the way I want to be treated, and it reminds me to treat myself the way I want to treat others. I also love my hair (long or short) and my eyes.
  • mrsfeuer
    mrsfeuer Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My eyes.
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I have beautiful hair
    I am really good at my job
    I am very creative and artistic
    I am a good friend

There are lots of great things about me, which is always why I didn't stress too much about my weight. I am very successful in just about everything else, so I always told myself that weight was my shortcoming. Now I have changed my attitude and decided I can't shortchange myself or all the people I love by using that copout.