10 Weeks and Counting...

Options
Okay, today marks 10 weeks until me and my family go on our annual summer family vacation! I'm starting my own new personal challenge... I'm not hoping for a miracle but some sort of noticeable change. As I think back, I can remember how uncomfortable I was in a bathing suit at the water park even when I had my mesh over-shirt to hide behind, I can remember not wanting to wear shorts on hot humid days so I wouldn't show my legs but was miserable for whatever event we were at, I can remember getting into a fight that I started with my hubby because I noticed a beautiful woman walk by and just automatically assumed he was looking at her because I was! Yes, I remember the fun.. but these few things stick out in my mind because I think if I wasn't so focused on all that other stuff my vacation would have been that much better. So I have 10 weeks for some kind of change.. maybe not so much in my appearance but my confidence and attitude about how I look and I am just making it better everyday. This year I want to be able to stand in line at that water park WITHOUT the mesh over-shirt and a smile on my face, I want to wear shorts so I can be comfortable and enjoy what is going on around me, and when that beautiful lady walks past us.. I want to be able to look up at my hubby with pride that he's staring at me.. cause she gonna have some competition!! This years vacation is going to be GREAT! Wish me luck on my 10 weeks journey! :happy:

Replies