Five Months - 23 Pounds... with lotsa photos!

Options

Replies

• monkeymomof3
    monkeymomof3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look awesome!!! I started running again in January too and will be running the warrior dash in just 4 weeks!!! I am so excited!!! When is yours??

eta- nevermind!! I saw - one month from today!!! best of luck and have a blast!!! :smile:
  • bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    Options
    Love the pics and you DO look better know in the vintage suit!!! You rock!!!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I Love this! And the picture comparison in the vintage suit?! You don't look any older, in fact, your body looks better! Way to go!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job...and you look hott..I especially love the Vintage swimsuit photos...you look amazing :flowerforyou:

I love reading your story...... its so true when we focus on something other than the numbers on the scale it makes life so much easier
  • maggie4097
    maggie4097 Posts: 156
    Options
    Love your story and your photos! At age 39 myself, I can appreciate the attitude! You look beautiful~~you should be so proud of yourself! I have thought of doing the Warrior Dash myself, but haven't been brave enough! You are an inspiration. And, great times in your races already completed!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    You look great...Your legs are way hotter now...what is funny is that you posted pics from 1998 to 2011 in front of the same dresser in the same spot as 13 years ago. :) at least you maintained a great photo comparison place. LOL. Way to go you should be proud.
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Options
    HOLY CRAP -- you look amazing!!!! An inspiration, great job!! And good luck at the warrior dash!
  • katy5692
    katy5692 Posts: 140
    Options
    such an AMAZING story- all the inspiration i need for completing C25K (i started my first day today).

When I feel like giving up- this WILL be my page to come back to!!!

Thankyou for sharing!!!! you look amazing and such an inspiring story!

WELL DONE :flowerforyou:
  • deanie0515
    deanie0515 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post!!! Thank you for sharing!!! Motivation?? Can you say Heck Yeah!!!! This girl needs to get back on the C25K!!!! Congrats, you look great and I can tell you feel great!!!:drinker:
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!! Congrats and GREAT work!! :)
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!

Congrats on your success.
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    Lorina....you look amazing....proud to be your pal!
  • TashaP2011
    TashaP2011 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Best of luck on your Warrior Dash!
  • clvdandj
    clvdandj Posts: 76
    Options
    loved your story! It was very inspirational and made me smile! I am so happy for you!
  • emmadee1
    emmadee1 Posts: 6
    Options
    whooooo you go girl...
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    What an awesome transformation....you look amazing....Good luck on the warrior dash...:smile:
  • ReneeIsSoAwesome
    Options
    You look incredible! Great job!
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    WOW! Taut tummy, you! Great pics, outfits, and inspiration. I am just about to sign up for C25K thanks to you!
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! ... and I agree, longer. I love your story, very inspiring.
  • Hycinth
    Hycinth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Well done. Very inspirational story
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!