receipe exchange

Options
I recently received an email that is a receipe exchange. You forward it to 20 people or so, and you send a receipe to the 2 peoples names that are on it. Then you should get receipes back from the person you forward it to etc. Thought some of you may be interested in doing this to get some new ideas. If you would like me to send it to you let me know your email address. I have already done it with people I know and you get back some really different and interesting receipes.

Replies

• kdhh
    kdhh Posts: 5
    Options
    I recently received an email that is a receipe exchange. You forward it to 20 people or so, and you send a receipe to the 2 peoples names that are on it. Then you should get receipes back from the person you forward it to etc. Thought some of you may be interested in doing this to get some new ideas. If you would like me to send it to you let me know your email address. I have already done it with people I know and you get back some really different and interesting receipes.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    sounds good.
    shnookumdoodle@yahoo.com
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options

I did it. I hope I did it right. No receipes yet. My mom got one.
    Thanks,
    Renee