Too annoying..............

Options
Does anyone else find that new advertisement from Consumer Incentives, with the flashing banner, "you are the ,999.999 visitor----etc.", or "you have a free laptop", as annoying as I do?
I understand that those ads enable MFP to pay the bills, and they are designed to get ones attention but do they really have to be as painful as that one.
Just venting here..........

Replies

• amethystx
    Options
    Does anyone else find that new advertisement from Consumer Incentives, with the flashing banner, "you are the ,999.999 visitor----etc.", or "you have a free laptop", as annoying as I do?
    I understand that those ads enable MFP to pay the bills, and they are designed to get ones attention but do they really have to be as painful as that one.
    Just venting here..........
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    MSN-Emoticon-099.gif
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I understand that those ads enable MFP to pay the bills, and they are designed to get ones attention but do they really have to be as painful as that one. MSN-Emoticon-133.gif
    Just venting here.

I just had to see the simlie you used! You just needed to make the IMG lower case img. Yup - that ad is very annoying!
  • amethystx
    Options
    Thanks Montana. I am new at playing around with these things.
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Drives me crazy and i want to know how i can always be the 999,999 visitor :noway: i know someone somewhere has clicked on that thing either because they wanted to or by mistake :laugh: so wouldn't that make me the 1,000,000,000 visitor IT IS EXTREMELY ANNOYING :mad: :sad: :grumble:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I hate all of them, especially the ones that just moving near it makes it pop up. I considered not being a part of MFP because of those banners.

:mad:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    A free laptop? All they keep offering me is the ability to run. Booooo