Hey Folks

Options
My wife and i just started MFP on Monday and I can already tell its going to be a good thing. Ive been reading posts here and there and I have been motivated.

I like to exercise for the most part and dont have a problem staying below my calories when I have something to remind me. My goal is to lose 35 pounds before my anniversary in September. Id also like to get rid of this belly fat once and for all and end the family curse!

Replies

• Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the board. You'll find friends here and people who will encourage you to stay on track.

Do you use the website only, or are you also using the Smartphone app? I find having the app makes it easy to check up on things and to check in my food as I'm eating rather than waiting until later, and having it handy encourages me to make good decisions on the spot rather than waiting until later to figure out "oh, I shouldn't eaten that."
  • lbkrillin
    lbkrillin Posts: 19
    Options
    We're both using the app for android, and yes, it makes it soooo much easier. I just wish there was a way to check posts and messages and those kind of things.
  • snowbaby2002us
    Options
    Hi Welcome to MFP.. this is a great site and people are so motivating! Good luck to you and your wife!:smile: