Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Joke

connieq288
connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
MY LIVING WILL

Last night my sister and I were sitting in the den and I said to her: 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle to keep me alive. That would be no quality of life at all. If that ever happens, just pull the plug. So she got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my wine. She's such a witch.

Please not my puter..... I cant live without MFP.

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    MY LIVING WILL

Last night my sister and I were sitting in the den and I said to her: 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle to keep me alive. That would be no quality of life at all. If that ever happens, just pull the plug. So she got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my wine. She's such a witch.

Please not my puter..... I cant live without MFP.
  • girldeese
    girldeese Posts: 132
    Funny! I'm sending it on to a few friends!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    That was funny! i have been laughing alot today at all the posts i have read. i can't get off here because everytime i go to home to log off there is a new post and i just have to read it b4 i go ahhh can anyone say addiction!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :laugh: :laugh:

I'm going to do that to my DH.

O yea, you can definetly tell who is addicted to this place.....:wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is so funny!!!
This discussion has been closed.