Hey everyone!

sweety449
sweety449 Posts: 3
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone on here!
I am still very new to this site, I actually found it on my iphone and read about all the positive feedback so I decided to give it a try. Any tips or advice would be great! I tend to be a yo-yo dieter and find it hard to stay away from sweets! Also with a different work schedule every day its hard to stick to a workout routine. I would love to find people on here to relate to and help get tips!
Thanks,
Jillian

Replies

• Tnrbeaner
    Tnrbeaner Posts: 51
    Hi! I've been here for about a month and love it! I love that it's really a lifestyle change not a diet.. I also am a sweet tooth, so I keep a dark chocolate bar handy (I find it easier to just have a little bit if it's dark chocolate..) .. I appreciate that there's nothing I can't eat, although I've become so much better at eating healthier because then I feel I get to eat more.. But learning how much (eh, little) I really need to eat has been great and I've felt so much better. I also find it hard to stick to a workout routine, but as long as I've stuck to my calorie limit for the day, I don't feel too guilty if I don't get exercise in, although I feel better if I do. I guess my advice is to not feel like you have to deprive yourself of what you like, but use this site as a tool to help you fit in those things in moderation : )
This discussion has been closed.