My Fitness Challenge =]

Options
Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hello and am excited about my fitness challenge. A few weeks ago I was 138 lbs. and I believe my best weight would be around 125. While it may seem insignificant to lose only 13 pounds, it is much more difficult than it seems. I worked with my boyfriend to set up my workout and diet plans. I have scheduled three workout days to fit in: Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday for 90 min. each. I have a particular workout that I do - 60 min. cardio and 30 min. weight lifting, which I will consistently do for 6 weeks. Once my 6 weeks are over, I'll make slight changes to my workout so my body continues adapting and working hard to increase metabolism. I'm really glad that I have the support of my boyfriend because it makes me accountable not only to myself but to him because he knows how much I want to achieve my goal. I definitely recommend having someone by your supporter so that you can check in with them daily on how you've been doing. It has been difficult changing my diet as well. I used to eat between 1,500-2,200 calories a day and now I've lowered it to only 1,200 calories. At first it was really challenging and I got hungry very often but my body is starting to adapt. I've also discovered different foods and types of meals that will help me feel fuller for longer. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well with their goals! Good luck!

Replies