Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Been Out of the Loop

deciedee
deciedee Posts: 50
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi everyone, been out of the loop for about 10 days. I haven't done too badly but I haven't been counting as closely. I don't think I have eaten too much though, about the same as I have been doing.
But you know I feel like if I don't log in here and note all of my intake that I won't be losing weight. Like the taking down of it makes it go.LOL
But I am going to try to get back on track now even though I will be extra busy these next weeks moving my sister and working on my new sewing machine to make some Christmas gifts.
So please wish me luck to get:wink::wink: back on track,
Wishing you all success,
dcd

Replies

• deciedee
    deciedee Posts: 50
    Hi everyone, been out of the loop for about 10 days. I haven't done too badly but I haven't been counting as closely. I don't think I have eaten too much though, about the same as I have been doing.
    But you know I feel like if I don't log in here and note all of my intake that I won't be losing weight. Like the taking down of it makes it go.LOL
    But I am going to try to get back on track now even though I will be extra busy these next weeks moving my sister and working on my new sewing machine to make some Christmas gifts.
    So please wish me luck to get:wink::wink: back on track,
    Wishing you all success,
    dcd
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Good luck! I went off track for the last two days (not horrible, but not good) and I'm up 2.5lbs! Real irritated because I know I didn't eat enough calories to gain over two pounds...better be water weight!!!:grumble:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Good luck to you. Hope you can stay on track. Just keep trying. Sounds like you're going to be too busy to eat too much. :happy: Hang in there.

Betty
This discussion has been closed.