New to Site!!

Options
arsjcs
arsjcs Posts: 22 Member
Hey everyone!! Just started on the site yesterday, not exactly sure how to choose "friends" without just asking everyone. HA! I know that I'll need the motivational help so please let me know if your interested in having another friend. I'm 34, work full time, married for 14 years to my high school sweetheart, have a sweet daughter who is 10 and my baby boy is 8. I have pretty much steadily gained weight since high school. I'm not interested in getting back to high school size, which was 110, but would like to be around 130. I've got 50 lbs to lose to get there. I know it can be done because I lost 30 lbs in 2009 when I participated in a biggest loser contest at work - but I also had a friend competing against me so we were really great motivators for each other.

Send a friend request if you want or let me know and I'll send one to you!!

Replies

• KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    Why quit if you are at 130 ? If you want to lose 50 lbs and not gain them this isnt just about a diet or workout but an entire lifestyle change to become more healthy =) Once you hit 130 lbs just keep it going ! If you can lose 50 then why not 80 !

Feel free to throw me a friend invite, best of luck on your weight loss journey !
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    Well welcome... I have been using this site for the last 6 weeks and love it. Sending friend request...
  • dennypup
    dennypup Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you'll get plenty of support here!
  • kennysrush
    kennysrush Posts: 124
    Options
    Welcome - you'll LOVE MFP! Good luck on your journey and feel free to friend me.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great site!!! There is alots of support here!! You can add me if you want!! Good luck!!!
  • johnnythebaptist
    Options
    Welcome from the south.:love:
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!