4 month update! {Pics}

Options
2»

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Big difference all over!! You look great! Good work!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    How do I make the picture smaller? There is more than just two pics... Any ideas?

i did mine in photobucket, and in photobucket, i went to "edit" and then "resize" and changed mine to "large". if you're using something else then idk! :)

you look great though!
  • jaydensmommy2010
    jaydensmommy2010 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! BTW, you don't look 180lbs in the first pic!!!!
  • bribra34
    bribra34 Posts: 14
    Options
    I was actually 170 in the first picture, 180 when I started MFP. But I didn't look good in the first pic, that's for sure! :)
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Do it girl! You have worked hard and it shows:)
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow You look amazing and the courage you have to post does pic up so the whole world can see you I can even let my Husband see me in my underwear and bra never the less the everybody. Congrat and keep up the great, amazing work you are doing I got to give you big Hi5 :flowerforyou:

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • bribra34
    Options
    Not sure if this works, but here is a smaller before picture so you can see the last picture.

**Nevermind
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on the 30 pound loss!
  • DancingPixie
    DancingPixie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing! xx
  • Vio_Fit_Bunny
    Vio_Fit_Bunny Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Great job you are looking really good so I have a few questions?

1. How many calories do you eat in a day?
    2. How many calories do you burn in a workout
    3. do you eat all or some exercise calories back.
    4. Did you have any plateaus and if you did how did you break it
  • bribra34
    Options

1: Right around 1200 calories a day
    2: MFP only shows my cardio burn, but lifting weights actually burns more. I would either do stair climber for 20 minutes after workout, or run/walk 1-3 miles. For my workout routine, I hired a personal trainer who taught me all the great techniques.
    3: Most of the time I was on a strict high protein, low carb diet, but if we wanted to go out to eat with friends/family, we would just be careful of what we ate and worked out harder the next day.
    4: Yes, I'm actually at a plateau right now and it's ticking me off. :) I have broken through a couple with doing extra reps, and also by pushing myself on cardio. Either by upping the intensity, going longer, or both.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    fantastic
  • bribra34
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I'm still taking it one day at a time and REALIZING it takes work to really make a difference.

Now to lose 10 more and I'll be at my goal weight!
  • RobertV1452
    RobertV1452 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You Look AMAZING!!!! And I mean AMAZING!!!!
  • 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is great! You look amazing!!!!
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Congratulations on your success and thanks for sharing your "how to" it's encouraging!
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options

1: Right around 1200 calories a day
    2: MFP only shows my cardio burn, but lifting weights actually burns more. I would either do stair climber for 20 minutes after workout, or run/walk 1-3 miles. For my workout routine, I hired a personal trainer who taught me all the great techniques.
    3: Most of the time I was on a strict high protein, low carb diet, but if we wanted to go out to eat with friends/family, we would just be careful of what we ate and worked out harder the next day.
    4: Yes, I'm actually at a plateau right now and it's ticking me off. :) I have broken through a couple with doing extra reps, and also by pushing myself on cardio. Either by upping the intensity, going longer, or both.

Hi, when you say you eat 1200 calories, is that your net calorie intake, taking into consideration your exercise calorie expenditure. You look fantastic by the way. I can see you are tall, which is why you look slimmer than I ever did at 180lbs. I'm 5ft 6.
  • Mydaughtersmom
    Options
    looking good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!