22 years old with 25 lb. left to lose. Who's with me?

Options
Hey everyone,

I am on the look-out for some new friends here on MFP. I have been on MFP since January and have lost between 15-17 pounds. My current weight fluctuates between 135 and 139 and I haven't been losing weight over the last two or so weeks due to tendinitis in my knees. BUT I'm getting right back on track and would love to meet some new and dedicated fitness freaks on here. It would be wonderful especially if I could befriend people around my age (20's), with similar goals. Even better would be people around my height (5 foot), but I know there are few of us! Haha we've got to try to stick together.

Please send me a friend request with a little bit about yourself and your journey. I honestly like to keep my friend count LOW so I can keep track of everyone. That means that each of my friends have proven to be POSITIVE, MOTIVATED, and most importantly HEALTHY about their weight loss.

Let's help each other out!!

HEIGHT: 4'11" - 5'
My Heaviest Weight: 154 lb.
MFP Starting Weight - 149 - 152 lb.
Current Weight: 135 - 139 lb.
Goal Weight: 105 - 115 lb.

Replies

• Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    im 28, 5'3" with about 20lbs to lose :) u can friend me if u wana :) best wishes with reaching ur goals xxx
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I am 23, 5'3" with about 15-20 lbs more to lose! Add me if you'd like!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, 5'2" and I've got another 10-15 lbs to go!
  • ahsweetstuff
    ahsweetstuff Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and still need to lose 20 more pounds also - same situation I have been in a rut for about 2 weeks and need extra encouragment and support!!!
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    23--with 30 left to loose. Would love more friends~
  • orange_avocado
    Options
    I'm 25 with about 20 lbs to lose before my wedding. Feel free to add me, I love new friends!
  • atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'll join you. I'm 5'6 but I also have 20 lbs to lose and I'm 27 years old.