P90X, another round

Options
So, I am almost done my first round of P90X. Absolutely amazing. I'll be starting another cycle again when I get back from vacation in a couple of weeks. I would like to gather up some motivators for the next session. People who have done it, are doing it, are planning on doing it. Anyone looking for motivation or advice, or willing to give either. Contact me, friend me, whatever.

Replies

• HealthyEscape
    HealthyEscape Posts: 255
    Options
    I just started P90X (again) - I am doing the lean version. Day 2 today - Cardio X! Can't wait!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting P90X Classic on June 1st! :)
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I was debating doing the Lean version when I get back. Not sure if I should, or stick with the standard. And I certainly don't have time for Doubles.
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I will be finishing my first round of P90X on Saturday. Can't wait to call myself a "grad". I am proud to say that I have not missed a single workout. I even packed up the equipment when we went away for a weekend. I realize that I'm fortunate--I didn't get sick, get injured or have major life issues during this time. I'm poised to start Insanity next... I think ultimately I will end up doing one of the hybrid type programs that's out there once I (hopefully) finish Insanity.
  • msplatts
    msplatts Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm currently doing my first round of P90X. I start Week 6 today. :)
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting the 2nd phase on May 30th. I know, it's a holiday, but whatever. I like starting the week that way.