Newbie from Missouri :-)

Options
asudheimer
asudheimer Posts: 82 Member
Hello, my name's Ashley, I'm 27 and just joined MFP this past Monday. My weight loss journey started on March 1st when I joined the "Biggest Loser" competition for a fun contest at work... so far I have lost 26 lbs. and there is one more weigh in this Thursday, and the final one next Thursday, May 19th. I'm in first place for the time being, so wish me luck!

I have been losing weight by eating better, walking the track with my son Evander (2yrs), & daughter Arianna (6 months) 3-4 evenings a week, and than exercising on the Wii when I have time to fit in a 15 or 20 minute session here and there. I would like to keep up this weight loss after the contest is over, and hope to lose another 40 lbs to get within my "ideal weight range".

Would like to make friends for encouragement, inspiration & to follow and support you as well. :-)

Also, if you have free time, if you could vote for my daughter in this radio station contest for cute baby faces, it would be appreciated! Her name is Arianna, just type it in:

http://1005thewolf.clearcontests.com/front/OpenContest.asp?Action=Login&SurveyID=131082&zx=810

Look forward to hearing from everyone!

Replies

• ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Welcome - You are in the right place. Great people, ands support.

I am from Ballwin/Wildwood Mo.

Friend me up if you like... :flowerforyou:

Congrats on your new lifestyle and journey.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!!
  • mynameisnotlisa
    mynameisnotlisa Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Voted for your baby girl! Such adorable, chubby cheeks! SO CUTE!

We're here for you on your weight loss journey. :) I'm from the St. Louis area, but on the Illinois side (just about 20 mins outside downtown).

I'm sending you a friend request which will come along with encouragement as well, provided you accept. ;)
  • Luvdragonflys4
    Luvdragonflys4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    woohoo congrats. Keep it up..
  • asudheimer
    asudheimer Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I sent you an add, I appreciate the encouragement!