Joyous Happenstance

Tonknicity
Tonknicity Posts: 2 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
So I found this site looking up calories for the soup I was thinking about eating for dinner. And it freakin' rocks! Now I don't need to have my workout buddy keep track of my calories. (I HATE IT WITH A BLAZING PASSION). I'm excited about not doing the math and counting that I get so frustrated with.

Right now my partner and I are on Day 3 of the Power90 program. I'm so sore I hurt sitting down. But it still feels great.

Replies

• Tonknicity
    Tonknicity Posts: 2 Member
    So I found this site looking up calories for the soup I was thinking about eating for dinner. And it freakin' rocks! Now I don't need to have my workout buddy keep track of my calories. (I HATE IT WITH A BLAZING PASSION). I'm excited about not doing the math and counting that I get so frustrated with.

Right now my partner and I are on Day 3 of the Power90 program. I'm so sore I hurt sitting down. But it still feels great.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Welcome!

There are a few "soups" here.:laugh:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    :bigsmile: Welcome! Glad you're here.
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Welcome to the Group! :flowerforyou:
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!!!
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member

Welcome to the MFP family...just a lil forewarning....make sure you still double check your cals because meals/foods have diffrent nutrition labels in different countries!!! that has been my only issue.....Just double check things and youll be just fine

GOOD LUCK:flowerforyou:
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Welcome!

:laugh: hahahaha good one Soupy!!!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Welcome, you're right it rocks!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Welcome!

:laugh: hahahaha good one Soupy!!!
    Why thank you...thank you very much.

:laugh:
  • pros696
    pros696 Posts: 80
    Hey, welcome to MFP. Hope it helps you as much as it seems to help us all.
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Welcome!

LOL! /hug Soup

and Welcome to MFP! :D We're all here to help :heart: Glad to have you!
  • cre13
    cre13 Posts: 68
    Welcome-2.gif

-Chirleen
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Welcome to the MFP party!

party0023.gif
This discussion has been closed.