Starvation Warning??

2»

Replies

• bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    When my calories were 1560, I'd get that ALOT. Then I dropped them to 1470 and still get thata once in awhile. I do try to eat close to my calorie goal, but never do I eat back my exercised calories. That's just me! :)
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    greeneyed84 - thanks for your comment! I use this program/website to control my (life-long) anorexia and to learn how to eat like a normal person and fix my metabolism.... as does a friend of mine. (Well, I hope she's sticking to it). Anyway - Anorexia doesn't mean weighing 85 pounds. Thanks for helping people notice that. Last year I went 10 days without food (my last bout of not eating at all) and it made me GAIN 10 pounds. Then after, I've gained 15 more this year.... After Britney Murphy died - the fact it can kill you hit home. It's not a choice I make and it will never go away - BUT I am learning, I think to get the better of it.

Thank you! I wish the people who write that it's a myth and not true to stop giving people fals advice, b/c they will believe as they want to believe eating less is better.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    greeneyed84 - thanks for your comment! I use this program/website to control my (life-long) anorexia and to learn how to eat like a normal person and fix my metabolism.... as does a friend of mine. (Well, I hope she's sticking to it). Anyway - Anorexia doesn't mean weighing 85 pounds. Thanks for helping people notice that. Last year I went 10 days without food (my last bout of not eating at all) and it made me GAIN 10 pounds. Then after, I've gained 15 more this year.... After Britney Murphy died - the fact it can kill you hit home. It's not a choice I make and it will never go away - BUT I am learning, I think to get the better of it.

She did not die from anorexia,in fact they said after her autopsy she was at a healthy weight for her body
This discussion has been closed.