Losing motivation????

Options
Have you lost your motivation to workout and eat right? GET BACK AT IT!!!!!

I had the flu 3 weeks ago and before that I was doing Insanity and rocking it! Then I had the flu for 10 days lost stamina and I keep trying to get back on the workout routine.

I feel like crap, totally feel out of shape. DO NOT let yourself get like this! I just thought I would share what I am going through so you don't get here!

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Work your way back up to where you were prior to getting sick. Your body needs time to completely recover from the flu - don't over do it right now. Do what you can and before you know it -- you'll be back to where you were before. It's hard. Trust me, I understand. One thing I've learned is to LISTEN to my body. It'll tell me if it can do something or not. Pushing it beyond what it is capable of after an injury or illness won't benefit you in any way.
  • HealthiHannah
    HealthiHannah Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm going through the same thing, I was sick for a week, went on vacation, family in town, and sick again.... I am starting 30 day shred today and it is going to be SOOOOOO hard!
  • stocks623
    stocks623 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way its hard to get back into the routine. When I was sick I could not tast food. Now I have no appetite. I find it hard to eat my calorie count.