Vita-mix!!

sanura
sanura Posts: 459 Member
Hi everyone!
My vitamix just came in the mail today, I am soooo excited!!! I want to blend everything!!!! I just made a green smoothie with collard greens and apple, cannot believe the difference from a regular blender or bullet!

What amazing vitamix recipe are you just dying to share with a newbie??? come on, tell me!!!

Replies

• nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Yes i am a total vita-mix fan and there custom service is spectacular. When people try to tell me their blender will do just as good as a vit-a-mix, I just smile!

I am a green smoothie lover......collard greens, kale, dandelion greens, swiss chard, spinach and on and on.......glad you love it.
  • hoya96
    hoya96 Posts: 12 Member
    Congrats! I went with a a little less expensive option - the Ninja. Searching for recipes too.
  • I love the tortilla soup recipe on the back of the Blend it up Southwest Spice bottle. I bought that when I purchased the blender.
    The soup is amazing and so healthy. Adding the chicken, black beans, tortilla chips and really anything you prefer is what makes it so great! You can also find some good recipe's at vitamixlady.com. And the seasoning for the soup can be ordered at blenditup.com.

My blender is still fairly new so I am also still experimenting with recipe's. I have been meaning to try the black bean brownies;)
    But for now the tortilla soup is pretty much a weekly meal for me. Good Luck!
  • sanura
    thanks so much!! checked out the vitamix lady, great site! also looked at rawfamily.com
    keep sending ideas!!!
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    bump
  • sanura
    I just had a carrot and mango smoothie!! omg it was awesome!!!!