Using extra calories from exercise?

Options
2»

Replies

• young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    My goal calories is 1200 and I burned today 1170 !! I really really couldn't eat them ! As I thought we MUST take them. But I did my best and left 900 calories remaining.

The ( starvation mode ) red sign didn't appear and the pridected weight after 5 weeks was about to loose 7 kg / 15lb.
    So that means we shouldn't eat again the burned calories.

You CAN eat them. 2370 calories is not an outrageous amount. Make your own decisions and if you don't want to eat them, then don't. But don't blame it on not being able to eat them. Most of us got overweight by overeating to begin with. So if this site lays out a plan where we can lose weight while still EATING, then why not do it? And, if you REALLY can't eat your 1170 calories then try not to burn so much! You wouldn't drive your car 1170 miles when you only have enough gas to make it 270 miles. So why would you push your body to burn 1170 calories when you KNOW you can only eat enough calories to push it 270? If you know you are going to burn so many calories, then plan for it. It's not hard to throw in a couple tablespoons of peanut butter, a couple ounces of cheese, a glass of milk, etc (all healthy high calorie foods) that will help diminish your calories. Even a banana, an apple, etc. have around 100 calories. Throw in a couple extra of those every day. Also, if you are really needing more calories on a daily basis, then take out all your "light" foods that everyone uses as "diet" foods. Go back to 2% milk, buy regular sour cream instead of light, etc. Yeah, it may be hard to eat 1170 at night before you go to bed, but if you spread it out throughout the day, it's not that hard. Like I said, if you don't want to do, then don't. I'm not telling you that you should. But don't tell others it's ok not to eat them because that's just too many to physically eat!!