New here

I think I'm finally ready to lose weight. I hope to shed about 25 pounds. I have 3 small kids ages 3,2, & 6 months. My biggest problem is food. I justify the amounts of food I eat because I am exclusively breastfeeding my youngest. I have finally decided that I don't have to be a big fat cow to make milk. :wink:
I hope this website will help motivate and inspire me further to achieve and maintain my goal weight.

Replies

• je117
    je117 Posts: 2
    I think I'm finally ready to lose weight. I hope to shed about 25 pounds. I have 3 small kids ages 3,2, & 6 months. My biggest problem is food. I justify the amounts of food I eat because I am exclusively breastfeeding my youngest. I have finally decided that I don't have to be a big fat cow to make milk. :wink:
    I hope this website will help motivate and inspire me further to achieve and maintain my goal weight.
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Welcome to MFP! I love this site and have lost 15 pounds since July 1, so you've come to the right place. Breastfeeding is the best way to feed a baby, so don't be discouraged. You can do both (feed the baby and lose weight) by working with this site.

I breastfed two of my three boys (we adopted our oldest when he was a newborn, so I missed that opportunity there). I know it is a wonderful thing to be able to spend that time with the babies, and you are sure to be so close to them when they grow up!

If you have questions, just ask. And if you have suggestions, just post. We all like both! :heart:

Best of success to you! :flowerforyou:
    Marti in Kentucky
  • Welcome, and good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome :flowerforyou:

You can do it! :bigsmile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Welcome To MFP :flowerforyou:
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member