Newbie Here!

Options
Hello All :)

Just started on this site yesterday. Been doing weight watchers (on my own, not signed up) for almost 2 weeks and then a friend introduced me to this site and I am switching over to this as its much easier to track/record my foods. Overall I want to lose 60lbs, but one step at a time!

~C

Replies

• tlovio
    tlovio Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome!!! I can tell you that the more I enter my stats, whether its food intake or exercise intake, it motivates me so much!!! I have lost 19 lbs and I need another 42 lbs to go. Its harder for me because I have a serious thyroid problem but I am learning that its not impossible. I just need to be patient, work hard, be conscious of what i eat and if I fall down, its ok, because I can just get back up again. Any questions, shoot me a line. Take Care and also I am turning 40 next month so I hope to loose another 10lbs for that day. Terri
  • sandramoore66
    Options
    Hey there C,

I would love to partner up with you! I've got 60 lbs to lose too. I've been on the site for a couple of weeks and it's been great. Easy to track and see your progress. The boards have been helpful...I had a tough time last week but got some great advice and it paid off this week.

I'll friend you!

Sandra
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    This is a great tool for your weight loss. Log in every day, and it will help you in your goal. Feel free to friend me :-)
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Hey there C!

Welcome!
  • megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    Options
    Hey C! Welcome! :smile:
  • eclaire9
    eclaire9 Posts: 44
    Options
    oh wow i feel the love - awesome!!!! this just reaffirms my thoughts of this site being so helpful/supportive... :)
  • trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to send a friend invite
  • connieholiday
    Options
    smiley-signs060.gif

Hello C, you will love it here!!! support is amazing! Feel free to add me if you want :) Connie