Whole Foods Market...

Options
akwhite
akwhite Posts: 55 Member
...is my favorite place. For you folks that have access to one, they are packaging hummus and sliced veges and it's really good and filing and low cal. And just $3.50. I had it with black bean soup today for lunch and feel awesome. Lots of fiber and lots of nutrients and low cal!

Replies

• akwhite
    akwhite Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    ...is my favorite place. For you folks that have access to one, they are packaging hummus and sliced veges and it's really good and filing and low cal. And just $3.50. I had it with black bean soup today for lunch and feel awesome. Lots of fiber and lots of nutrients and low cal!
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: I miss Whole Foods......haven't seen one since I moved from Tx. I could spend hours in there, and lots of moola....:ohwell:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: I miss Whole Foods......haven't seen one since I moved from Tx. I could spend hours in there, and lots of moola....:ohwell:
    have you searched thier website to see if any are around.. I LOVE it too!!!!! Its on the other side of the city but its worth the haul!!!!
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    I love it too but we have nicknamed it Whole Paycheck Foods! I cant shop there all the time or it will break the bank!!!:frown: :frown: :frown: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    have you searched thier website to see if any are around.. I LOVE it too!!!!! Its on the other side of the city but its worth the haul!!!!

Yeah.....the closest one to me is 90 miles away. :noway:

That's what I get for moving to the country ***moving to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches***sorry, song stuck in my head...:wink:
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    I used to go to Whole Foods in Ct, I sure :sad: miss:sad: it:sad: :sad: :sad: Zoe
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I just stopped in there today for a Boathouse Protein Drink and a bowl of fresh fruit for my pre-workout mean. Gotta luv the whole foods....:heart: