Introduction

Options
Hey there everyone,
I stumbled onto this site on Sunday and haven't really left since. It is rather addicting.... just so much info and good people here. I have been athletic most of my life, but have put a few pounds on over the past few years. Hopefully tracking my food and exercise will help me lost the 20 or so pounds I'd like to lose. I am looking forward to having you guys and gals help me and hopefully I'll be able to contribute my fair share. Thanx.- Matt

Replies

• innocent75
    innocent75 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone,
    I stumbled onto this site on Sunday and haven't really left since. It is rather addicting.... just so much info and good people here. I have been athletic most of my life, but have put a few pounds on over the past few years. Hopefully tracking my food and exercise will help me lost the 20 or so pounds I'd like to lose. I am looking forward to having you guys and gals help me and hopefully I'll be able to contribute my fair share. Thanx.- Matt
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: This is a great site :smile:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • LREheart
    LREheart Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome! =)
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

welcome
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is the right place to beeeeeeeee!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome Matt!
    You are soooooo right, this site IS totally addicting! And even better than that, it REALLY, REALLY WORKS!!!