omg boo!!!!

Options
:sad:

ok so im a little upset! 3 of my favorite cardio workouts are on netflix instant queue and starting june 1st THEY'RE TAKING THEM OFF INSTANT QUEUE!! it makes me sad! hopefully my turbo jam will be in by then or they atleast add some new ones to the queue that i'll like just as much.

:sad:

Replies

• tea76
    tea76 Posts: 35
    Options
    i have no idea what that means! lol but i do love turbo jam xx
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I am sick of Netflix too...I cancelled my subscription because they kept inching up the price. I don't see enough movies in a month to justify it either.

Have you checked out your local library? I found a shockingly wide selection of workout DVD's there that are free to check out!
  • gillianjoon
    gillianjoon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thats a fantastic idea gonna check out the Library (if I can find it) LOL been a while since Ive been there.

Have you checked out your local library? I found a shockingly wide selection of workout DVD's there that are free to check out!
    [/quote]
  • Tracy184
    Tracy184 Posts: 74
    Options
    Maybe you can find used copies on ebay?
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Have you checked Hulu?
  • jackie0690
    jackie0690 Posts: 4
    Options
    Youtube also has quite a few good workout routines if you're willing to sift through everything.
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm really starting to get annoyed with them putting things on and off the instant constantly. Start watching a series and they take it away! Wah!
  • Felicia71
    Felicia71 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That sucks! Hopefully your turbo jam will be in soon. It's a great work out.