Pushups

Options
I hope that this is not a repeat post, but I had stumbled upon a website that gives you a "plan" to be able to do 100 consecutive pushups. hundredpushups.com I kind of started doing it just to try it out. I have actually seen some gains in strength. I personally wouldn't care at the end if I can do the 100 at one time or not, I'm just looking to work a little.

Replies

• innocent75
    innocent75 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I hope that this is not a repeat post, but I had stumbled upon a website that gives you a "plan" to be able to do 100 consecutive pushups. hundredpushups.com I kind of started doing it just to try it out. I have actually seen some gains in strength. I personally wouldn't care at the end if I can do the 100 at one time or not, I'm just looking to work a little.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Pushups are awesome. They're a big part of P90X program and have really helped me build strength!

Jess
  • conniptionfits
    Options
    thanks for the link! i might try it out seeing as 20 "girl" push-ups kick my butt! it would awesome to be able to say i can do 100 regular pushups!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    There is something going on in this site. there are those who are following this hundred pushups and are doing quite well.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23440-100-push-up-challenge-week-6?hl=100+pushup#posts-214870
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    We are doing the hundred push ups challenge on this site if you all want to join! We are on week six but several of us are only one week 1, 2, or 3. Come join us! Right now it's called Hundred Push ups Week 6. Next week it will be Hundred Pushups Sept 1st. We post through out the week but the new weeks start on Monday. Hope to see you there! Everyone is really encouraging!