Chunky Vs Smooth... what do you like?

Options
alex215
alex215 Posts: 518 Member
No i am not talking about your body type or skin...I am talking about the best thing you can get in a jar, Peanut butter!

My favorite is chunky the chunkier the better. Skippy Natural Super Chunk pb is probably the best tasting natural peanut butter i have ever had!

what do you guys prefer?

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    It IS the best thing you can put in a jar!!!! :D

Smooth. I feel like with the chunks, I get less of it haha. They take up more room in my spoon :-p
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    No i am not talking about your body type or skin...I am talking about the best thing you can get in a jar, Peanut butter!

My favorite is chunky the chunkier the better. Skippy Natural Super Chunk pb is probably the best tasting natural peanut butter i have ever had!

what do you guys prefer?

HAHA your too funny...Lol well YOU know mine but...i have to state it for ALL to hear it.

Smooth rolling baby is the ONLY way ta role:bigsmile:
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!! The creamier the better and Kraft (Canada) makes a new one which it whipped.... melt on your tongue

DELISH!!! And yes I spoon it out of the jar. hahahahaha
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    maybe chunky is just a guy thing. :(

lol
  • bigredhearts
    bigredhearts Posts: 428
    Options
    smooth peanut butter for sure! and my hubby also enjoys smooth...
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    CHUNKY!!! so delicious :D altho smooth is so much easier to put on bread xD
  • kblau
    kblau Posts: 38
    Options
    I LOOOVE both!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I like both equally although I usually buy smooth as per the preference of the others in my house.
  • JEK717
    Options
    maybe chunky is just a guy thing. :(

lol

My older brother loves chunky..but my other brother doesn't like it. Chunky is for weeeirrrd peeps..haha JUST KIDDING:)
  • mamabella777
    Options
    CHUNKY all the way !!:tongue:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    in my oatmeal, I like smooth. On a sandwich, I like chunky, SUPER chunky. With some apricot jam on sour SOURdough. MMMMMMMM

soooooo.....in my pantry, you'll find BOTH!
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I've never tried peanut butter, I imagine the taste to not be ma thinnnggg... :embarassed:
  • skyblue19912001
    Options
    Chruncy
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Oh yea, I'm a chunky chaser all the way

;)
  • Tracenspace
    Tracenspace Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Love chunky!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    How could you not try PB before? I know the US is big on it but other countries aren't.

I LOVE super chunk. But I will take just about anything I can get. By the spoonful.

I stay away from it for the most part...but lawd I love the stuff!
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Smooth for sure. My fave is Peter Pan Reduced Fat. It's probably got all kinds of crap in it that will kill me quicker but I love it!
  • JEK717
    Options
    Where are the Smooth fans...come on guys..we are getting out numered....i'm gonna post twice...maybe get my vote counted twice:bigsmile:

Smooth!
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    How could you not try PB before? I know the US is big on it but other countries aren't.

I LOVE super chunk. But I will take just about anything I can get. By the spoonful.

I stay away from it for the most part...but lawd I love the stuff!

That's cos you Americans are kerayyyze :wink: I used to never try anything new, and didn't try chocolate spread until about a year ago! The taste I imagine from peanut butter isn't one I find appealing... crushed nuts on bread? :noway:
  • aaddaammggoolleeaaffss
    Options
    Smooth!

Weird thing is I hate peanuts, almonds, etc but love peanut butter