47.2 in 4 months.. about half way there :)

Options
And this site is already helping me!! I have 3 new friends and they are eqully inspirational.

Replies

• puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    47 pounds in 4 months is great!! What do you do for exercise? Are you following any weight loss plan like Weight watchers??? Congrats on your loss!
  • Lexxie2004
    Lexxie2004 Posts: 8
    Options
    hey! no, i just kinda guess. hahaha silly right? even with food, i guess. maybe i should guess numbers for the lottery.. hmmm

anyway, i weight lift for about 20 minutes, cycle for 15-20 min, then elliptical for 1 hour. thats 3 times a week and i dance using my wii at home when i do not go to the gym.

if i didn't eat so horrible sometime, i'd be past 60 lost by now im sure. i went a whole week eatting mcdonald's. besides that, i drink 3 liters of water minimum, lots of tuna, chicken breast, spinach salad, almonds, wheat thins.. and several other things.

i do not eat any other veggies and i dislike most fruit, so getting to this weight loss is kind of a miracle to me.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rusty61
    rusty61 Posts: 23
    Options
    Way to go, that's terrific!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!