The check-up.

Options
For all of you who read my post about my daughter, thank you for you thoughts and prayers! I took her to her normal pediatrician today and he said she was looking fantastic! She hasn't had any problems (knock on wood), and he was happy with with her shape in general! He said as long as we protect her little head, that we are good to go and we shouldn't really have to worry about any reoccuring seizures and/or concussions down the road!

Now the next thing on my list is to get ahold of someone with the info that Lauryn1981 was kind enough to give me!:heart::heart: :heart:

Replies

• AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    For all of you who read my post about my daughter, thank you for you thoughts and prayers! I took her to her normal pediatrician today and he said she was looking fantastic! She hasn't had any problems (knock on wood), and he was happy with with her shape in general! He said as long as we protect her little head, that we are good to go and we shouldn't really have to worry about any reoccuring seizures and/or concussions down the road!

Now the next thing on my list is to get ahold of someone with the info that Lauryn1981 was kind enough to give me!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Glad to hear that all is well! Thanks for letting us know!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Whew! I LOVE HEARING GOOD MEDICAL NEWS!!!! Pediatricians specialize in babies -- I trust them fully!