WOAH TAMI!

Options
SOOOO, how on earth did I miss the post on you losing 108lbs?! Gawd girl, that is fantastic to be losing weight so quickly the healthy way even after having dropped so much. I know from experience how the weight loss train slows down from time to time, but u my dear are rockin' it :drinker: Keep it up! You look great btw!

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    SOOOO, how on earth did I miss the post on you losing 108lbs?! Gawd girl, that is fantastic to be losing weight so quickly the healthy way even after having dropped so much. I know from experience how the weight loss train slows down from time to time, but u my dear are rockin' it :drinker: Keep it up! You look great btw!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    ditto!! you are such an inspiration. I have been on a plateau for so long now, im starting to lose steam. Thanks for keeping me motivated Tam!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    That's what I was looking at!!!
    She is on a friggin roll!

1172276155-winkgirlcongrats.gif
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I know it, I just recently started losing again, and I was on a plateau for what seemed like forever! I hate plateaus...good thing we have Tami to inspire us to keep truckin'! :)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: Thanks guys! I am actually down 107.5 lbs not quite 108! LOL This site doesn't display half pounds!! hehe I had a maintain last week and a 2.5 lb loss this week...so it all adds up eventually! I just hope I continue to lose well the next couple of months (So I can be as close to my goal as possible before we start trying for baby #2! LOL!)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Just got home from work and saw this post. Congratulations!!!! You are doing so great. Keep up the good work and thanks for inspiring us. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Just got home from work and saw this post. Congratulations!!!! You are doing so great. Keep up the good work and thanks for inspiring us. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty

Thank you SO much! :bigsmile:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

Betty

Ditto... you totally rock sista! Luvya! :flowerforyou: