Is it even possible for me to get a flat stomach??

Options
I use to weigh 300lbs but I really do not think i'll ever get that flat stomach I dream of.... what about loose skin etc? I've lost like 110lbs so far but I really do not think i'll have that stomach with abs that I truly want...

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Thats what I want to know about me too...years of yo yo dieting have taken their toll on me, and I don't see me ever having a flat tummy...
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I think you have a good chance. But you need a lot of patience. If you lose weight quickly, you will have loose skin to deal with. If you try to lose 1lb a week or (gasp) less, then your body will have more time to understand the changes and adapt, giving you a higher chance of less floppy skin.

Also don't be afraid to use skin tightening lotions or moisturizers in the womens section of the beauty products. drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated (with hydration comes elasticity).

Slower is better in this situation, so go as slow as you can handle. Even taking breaks is a great idea. Eat maintenance calories for a month or two, then start to lose weight again.